Robert Sedley Koschel
Credentials: B.Bus (Acc), CPA, SSA, SMSF, Affiliate ICAA, Registered Tax Agent
Robert Koschel is a Sub Authorised Representative (ARN 244979) of Sedley Koschel Wealth Pty Ltd, a Corporate Authorised Representative (No.326979) of Professional Investment Services Pty Ltd. ABN 11 074 608 558 | Australian Financial Services Licence No. 234951.
- Self managed Superannuation (SMSFs);
- Portfolio Management and Investment;
- Holistic advice for large family groups and high net worth families;
- Small and medium sized businesses located in the mining industry;
- Taxation Agent, ATO objections and Family office;
- Taxation Strategies and Group accounting advice;
- Business Structuring Advice and Small Business Mentor;
- Wealth Protection and Business Owners Protection Insurance;
- Estate Planning and Will Scoping;
In His Current Position:
- Financial Planning, Superannuation, Accounting & Taxation – Director of Sedley Koschel Group
- Key Driver of the firm achieving consistent high performance and platinum performance awards at various international conferences. Robert was the driving force behind receiving “High Achieving Financial Planner” at the PIS International Conference in 2008/2009, Platinum Advisor in 2014, along with PIS Platinum Accounting Award in 2012/2013 & 2014.
- Passionate about helping small and medium sized businesses, individuals and families reach their financial and personal lifestyle goals. Protecting wealth and the transfer of wealth.
- Established and implemented a new Financial Planning and SMSF division into a North Qld medium sized Chartered Accounting firm and is a key driver of finding new strategic partnerships for the firm.